Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Moni's Headed To Netroots Nation 2017!

Image result for netroots nation 2017
I'll be headed to Netroots Nation for the second consecutive year, and this year #NN17 will be held in Atlanta.

This will be the first trip I've taken to the ATL since 2004, and I'm so looking forward to going there and actually stepping out of the airport for a change

In addition to participating in two Saturday panels and on on Thursday/Friday, I'll also be making an appearance during this year's Fourth Annual Pundit Cup competition and the finals on Saturday since yours truly is last year's champ.



One of my panels is at 1:30 PM EDT in the Hanover F room, and is entitled Talking While Black. There will also be at 3:00 PM in the University room an LGBT POC Caucus.

But I'm definitely looking forward to wandering the Hyatt Regency Atlanta on Peachtree Street convention hotel, seeing some old friends, and as always meeting new ones.

So if you see me wandering the #NN17 convention hotel, don't be shy, say hi!

No comments: