Saturday, March 19, 2016

Getting Started At #LGBTMedia16

Going to have a long day ahead of me and tried to get my beauty sleep for the business end of the LGBT Media Journalists Convening.that's starting right now.

Won't be watching much NCAA tournament action on either the men's or women's side today.but had my breakfast and I'm ready to go.  The best part is I'm 40 pounds lighter than I was last year.

One of the panels I'm looking forward to is one at 10 AM EDT with NY Times columnist Charles Blow, Danielle Moodie-Mills and Michelle Garcia on the topic of Responsible Reporting on Black Communities that will be moderated by Faith Cheltenham..

The opening one discussing RFRA's and other unjust measures to enable discrimination is also going to be an interesting one.

I'll be live tweeting along with everyone else attending under the #LGBTMedia16 hashtag, and will post some commentary on my Facebook page.

No comments: