Sunday, July 06, 2014

I'm In DC For The LGBT Innovation Summit

Assuming my flights are on time, should be walking off the airplane at BWI and headed to my hotel to chill out in preparation for my big day tomorrow at the inaugural LGBT Innovation Summit.

I'm thrilled to have an opportunity to once again represent my community and myself at this inaugural event and looking forward to it when it happens at 1 PM EDT tomorrow.

And yes, y'all know how much I love to travel. 

Anyway, chilling with my sis Samantha Master right now before I head to my hotel in the Dupont Circle area.  And since I've been to the Dupont Circle area more than a few times on previous DC trips , I know about the Krispy Krack (what I call Krispy Kreme Donuts) in easy walking distance of my hotel I'll be hitting tomorrow morning for breakfast before I get into diva mode to head over to the White House .

As usual, I'll have my reporter's hat on to let you TransGriot readers know what transpired on my latest inside the beltway trip. 

No comments: